Online Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
- Who are you talking to?
- How are they looking for what you do or sell?
- How competitive is the online space?
- What do we need to change on the website itself?
- How will we continue to optimize the website?
Search Engine Marketing. Search Engine Optimization. Etc.
You can call it search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), inbound marketing – it’s all about bringing traffic into your site via search. And, it is not a one-time thing. It’s a marathon.
Three Phases of SEO
- Website Marketing Plan – SEO Road Map
- Update Website Structure – New Website or Fix Existing Site
- Ongoing (Content) Marketing
It’s not so different from regular marketing communications plans. You create the plan, get to work on immediate items and tangible pieces, then continue to implement the tactics consistently, measuring results along the way.
Main On-Page SEO Elements.
Your Website Foundation
Over the last 10 years we have been involved in search engine optimization strategies and implementation for clients of all shapes, sizes and industries. There have been many trends, white hat and black hat providers, Google algorithm changes (Panda, Penguin and others) – yet the foundational things have NEVER changed.
Some websites that we created years ago with a strong foundation are still delivering solid results for our clients. Think of a weight loss plan. There are fads, trends, promises to drop weight in 21 days – yet you know it is really proper diet and exercise that will result in consistent weight-loss and weight maintenance. SEO is kind of the same way.
- Create a strong web marketing plan. Know your audiences, how they search online for what you do, and use that information to create your keyword list, pages needed on the website and content to fill those pages.
- Build a solid website foundation. Whether a new site or updating the current site, these are the big foundational items to update with the right things in the right place.
- Page Titles
- Heading Tags
- Body Content
- Image Alt Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Internal Site Links
- Keep the website fresh and relevant. Consistently add to your website content through blogs, articles, news, events, case studies, videos (transcribed), and white papers.
- Build your digital footprint. Share and promote that content through your other marketing channels: social media, email marketing, direct mail, events, paid online ads, etc.
You will do things, test things, measure things, learn and adjust. Continue.
We’re here to do this for you – because you have a business to run, sales to close, and things to do. Contact us today and let us know how we can help.
Have a question?
Option 1. Optimized Wordpress Website
Your company may have a great marketing team in place and simply needs an updated website to pull all of your sales and marketing efforts together online. Our team will work with you to create a new website that has a solid SEO foundation. And, we'll be sure your team is able to maintain the site by providing a training session and user guide. You'll be guided through our website development process to ensure all aspects of your website represent your company, your brand and encourage prospects to convert.
- WordPress Theme customized with your website brand, colors, and images
- Page and URL structure with all main on-page SEO elements completed
- Content writing for website
- Create online lead form(s) (quote request and contact us)
- Stock photos for website creation
- Editing guide and training
Option 2. Marketing Strategy & Website Development
When you have a strong sales team and good marketing support, sometimes businesses just need some clarification, assistance with developing a marketing plan to support company growth and a website that represents it well for prospects, customers, and employees. This is a great option when you have a great team that needs some outside expertise in clarifying the marketing strategy, messaging and outlining the plan of action. In our experience, we've found that this strategy development, the tactical marketing calendar, and a strong website are all some clients need to set things in motion.
Creative campaign creation based on key differentiators (2 concepts to consider).
- A marketing plan with 12-month tactical calendar
Content calendar for SEO focused blogs and email topics
Custom designed website based on selected creative campaign
- All web development items from Option 1
Option 3. Marketing Management Package
Like many sales-driven B2B companies, uniform and linen rental companies have a strong sales team, while marketing support is limited at best. This option is ideal when your sales team needs assistance in generating wider awareness, providing them with qualified leads, and giving them a resource to develop and implement customer retention and new business campaigns. You'll have a dedicated account manager who will oversee your entire marketing strategy, implementation and management of ongoing marketing activities. You're provided constant updates and communication for ongoing marketing activities, along with monthly reports on impact and plans for what's next to keep your marketing game moving forward.
- All items in Options 1 & 2, plus:
- Create marketing content calendar for all audiences
- Write 2 to 3 web articles for SEO/SEM lead generation
- Manage social media, which may include Google My Business Page, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In
- Manage Google Pay-Per-Click and retargeting ads, if applicable
- Provide graphic design support for any collateral or ads, direct mail, etc.
- Create and send email marketing messages to prospects and customers
Have a question? Just ask!