Web Design & Development
Our Approach To WordPress Web Design & Development
Everyone knows a “guy” - or in this case a “girl” - who can help with a website design. These days that is a blessing and a curse. It creates lots of noise you have to wade through as you consider who would best help you with your website design and development project.
Our approach is to design a website that serves as a hub of information for your target audiences. We consider how the website will help you become more efficient in lead generation, sales, customer communication, support, and even back-office processes like bill payments, account information, and more.
We have experience with simple web development projects for lead-generating marketing websites on WordPress to fully customized web-based applications that integrate with ERP software systems, house sales information, customer dashboards, customer-specific portals, and more. The goal is to build a website that works for your business goals.
You Can Get a Website Anywhere
Many of the same thoughts, considerations, and details you put into adding a new piece of equipment or offering a new product line for your business should go into creating your new website.
Yes, it is that big of an investment and should last you several years, if not more, when planned, designed, and developed properly.
Why We Use WordPress
For nearly all of our clients, we use WordPress to help build and run their sites. WordPress is one of the most user-friendly website-building applications with seamless integrations and plugins, such as Beaver Builder and Elementor.
These applications provide simple website maintenance features and easy-to-edit and update pages.
WordPress offers a lot of great functionality out of the gate and options for customization to meet your website needs. We can work with other platforms, like SquareSpace and Wix, but WordPress is our jam.
What Are Key Website Development Factors to Consider?
- Reliability - Where it’s hosted, ease of support
- Look & Feel -Design aspects, user experience, and design investments
- Features & Functionality - What does it need to do, what can it do to enhance user experience, and is it worth it for the ROI
- Performance Integrations
- Maintenance - Are you able to maintain and edit the site on your own, or do you need outside development help? (We create all of our client sites so that they can maintain the site on their own)
- Support - Who will support the website if/when you need it? Your hosting provider can play a role but know that WordPress and any WordPress plugins have regular updates that need to be managed for the integrity of your site.
Why Is Website Maintenance Important?
If you’ve ever developed a website, you know it takes time and effort - and focus away from your “real job.”
Websites are never done. So, it’s important to plan how your site will be kept fresh and updated for visitors. Accurate product and service information, contact info, inventory measures, and more keep your site current.
Does that sound like a lot to you? That’s okay; that’s where we come in. Whether you are looking to do minor updates to your existing website or a major website overhaul, then let’s have a conversation.