Marketing Strategy Development
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
You have to have a plan. This is true in so many aspects of our lives, but especially true in your marketing communications. There is so much noise with social media, radio, satellite radio, apps, websites, Google search, display ads, direct mail, email, and more (lots more).
Where do you focus? How do you know what will work? How will you use it?
Marketing Communications Plan = Your Road Map
- Clarify your goals and objectives and measures for success
- Dig into your strengths, opportunities, weaknesses & threats
- Evaluate competitors
- Identify strategies based on this information
- Define specific tactics to execute
- Ensure we know when we are successful, based on the measures we identified
A randomly updated Facebook page or blog show you are inconsistent. Yes you have good intentions, but that only gets you so far.
We’re here to keep your marketing moving forward. Ensuring things are created, communicated, measured and monitored.
- Calendars are planned at least 3 months in advance
- Due dates are set up and followed
- Written and conference call updates are provided every month
If you're looking to update your marketing plan, or clarify a few objectives and get some things done, then let's talk. Contact us today.