Contact UsCall, Email, Text, Carrier Pigeon - We'll Answer
Get In Touch
If you want to reach us immediately, feel free to call us directly at 616-490-1068 or email Rebecca (at) red66marketing.com.
Otherwise, use the form below and we’ll be in touch right away! And, thank you in advance, for taking
We’re based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but also have team members in Terre Haute and Indianapolis, Indiana. It’s a fun story of relocation, networking and home. We’d love to tell you about it sometime.
Business Hours: All the time, because as a business owner, you’re always working too.
Option 1. Optimized Wordpress Website
Your company may have a great marketing team in place and simply needs an updated website to pull all of your sales and marketing efforts together online. Our team will work with you to create a new website that has a solid SEO foundation. And, we'll be sure your team is able to maintain the site by providing a training session and user guide. You'll be guided through our website development process to ensure all aspects of your website represent your company, your brand and encourage prospects to convert.
- WordPress Theme customized with your website brand, colors, and images
- Page and URL structure with all main on-page SEO elements completed
- Content writing for website
- Create online lead form(s) (quote request and contact us)
- Stock photos for website creation
- Editing guide and training
Option 2. Marketing Strategy & Website Development
When you have a strong sales team and good marketing support, sometimes businesses just need some clarification, assistance with developing a marketing plan to support company growth and a website that represents it well for prospects, customers, and employees. This is a great option when you have a great team that needs some outside expertise in clarifying the marketing strategy, messaging and outlining the plan of action. In our experience, we've found that this strategy development, the tactical marketing calendar, and a strong website are all some clients need to set things in motion.
Creative campaign creation based on key differentiators (2 concepts to consider).
- A marketing plan with 12-month tactical calendar
Content calendar for SEO focused blogs and email topics
Custom designed website based on selected creative campaign
- All web development items from Option 1
Option 3. Marketing Management Package
Like many sales-driven B2B companies, uniform and linen rental companies have a strong sales team, while marketing support is limited at best. This option is ideal when your sales team needs assistance in generating wider awareness, providing them with qualified leads, and giving them a resource to develop and implement customer retention and new business campaigns. You'll have a dedicated account manager who will oversee your entire marketing strategy, implementation and management of ongoing marketing activities. You're provided constant updates and communication for ongoing marketing activities, along with monthly reports on impact and plans for what's next to keep your marketing game moving forward.
- All items in Options 1 & 2, plus:
- Create marketing content calendar for all audiences
- Write 2 to 3 web articles for SEO/SEM lead generation
- Manage social media, which may include Google My Business Page, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In
- Manage Google Pay-Per-Click and retargeting ads, if applicable
- Provide graphic design support for any collateral or ads, direct mail, etc.
- Create and send email marketing messages to prospects and customers
Have a question? Just ask!