Marketing Strategy DevelopmentIf you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Marketing Communications Plan = Your Road Map
- Clarify your goals and objectives and measures for success
- Dig into your strengths, opportunities, weaknesses & threats
- Evaluate competitors
- Identify strategies based on this information
- Define specific tactics to execute
- Ensure we know when we are successful, based on the measures we identified
Implementation is Key
Tactics are great – as long as they are implemented, tested, measured and adjusted. So often we see where very detailed strategies are developed and then they sit on a shelf (or in a folder in your computer). That’s like a weight-loss plan getting set under the pizza box people!
As a business leader, you don’t have time for all of these different marketing communications pieces. They are all connected and compliment each other to ensure the right reach and frequency, and consistency of message.
A randomly updated Facebook page or blog show you are inconsistent. Yes you have good intentions, but that only gets you so far.
We’re here to keep your marketing moving forward. Ensuring things are created, communicated, measured and monitored.
- Calendars are planned at least 3 months in advance
- Due dates are set up and followed
- Written and conference call updates are provided every month
If you’re looking to update your marketing plan, or clarify a few objectives and get some things done, then let’s talk. Contact us today.