RED66 Marketing is a small firm that handles a lot of ongoing content marketing (blogs, web articles, emails), along with social media and website design/development & maintenance for several clients in a diverse mix of industries. Here, relationships and accountability matter most.
Our clients have been with us for years and count on our team to keep their marketing machines running. Working with RED66, you will learn about different client communication strategies; SEO/SEM, content creation, social media marketing and how this all supports digital marketing efforts for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who can coordinate ongoing client work and deliverables. This includes maintaining/monitoring of content calendars, ensuring content is written (either in-house or with contract writers) and to the client for approval on a timely basis. This also includes coordinating email creation, WordPress website updates (training provided), and other monthly deliverables based on client agreements. You will also be involved in social media content creation, curation, image creation and scheduling posts for a variety of clients. You’ll learn more about our approach and processes that keep social media management for clients effective and efficient.
We’ll also make sure you’re able to develop skills that agencies and employers want and need from their new marketing hires. Since we touch all areas of marketing from campaign creation, strategy development, writing, implementation and more, you’ll gain hands-on experience with many marketing tools including WordPress CMS, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Facebook Ads Manager and much, much more.
- Assisting with the implementation and execution of marketing plans/tactics for both new and existing client projects
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Creation of monthly social media reports
- Creation of content calendars, and content outlines
- Identify opportunity in social media channels by client
- Create, curate and manage social media channels for specific clients
- Create & enhance social media strategies for clients
- Assist with the creation of general WordPress website editing guides
- Occasional WordPress website updates – content edits, image changes, etc. Training provided
- Assist team with project management tasks and assign as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and taking initiative to figure things out
- Track time
- Utilize Asana Project management tool to keep projects on track
- Experience with social media marketing and different channels
- Attending school in marketing communications, advertising/PR or business-related field
Class Credit & Paid Internship
We will support you to earn credits for your Internship. This is a paid internship program. Hours range from 15 to 35 hours per week depending on availability and your Internship goals.