We’re a boutique agency dedicated to digital marketing and websites that work to bring results for our clients. It is our client relationships that are at the heart and soul of what we do, and why we do it. They count on us to develop and implement their marketing strategies, as well as design, develop and optimize websites that deliver leads and sales for their businesses.
As a part of a smaller team, our employees wear a lot of hats, are asked to jump in to learn something new to help someone out. Work hours aren’t always 8-5, and sometimes we may work later on a project, but we also have the flexibility to schedule appointments and things we need throughout our days as well. Because life happens!
While we have a handful of dedicated super employees, we also have solid relationships with other firms that specialize in design, development, and more. Our team members have the opportunity to work with these teams as it relates to their projects too. Communication and follow-up are very important in the work we do.
Working for RED66 Marketing
You’ve got to be really passionate about marketing and helping clients win through a mix of marketing tactics. Our goal is to create clients for life! Which means we must be easy to do work with. Our team acts as the single point of contact for clients who count on us to get things done and done well. Attention to detail, reporting on our work and always asking what else we can do are core to how we operate. We run on EOS and have an EOS coach who’s led continuous improvement in how we operate and work with our clients. So, if you Get it, Want it and Have the Capacity to tackle the selected role, we want to talk with you. The same attention we put on our clients, we do for our team, too!
We’ve grown 30%+ for the last 2 years and are on track to do the same in 2021. We promise hands-on learning, a supportive environment where mistakes are learning opportunities (seriously), and you’ll learn more about uniform rental companies than you ever thought possible. We work with lots of other clients, too. All great people.
Due to continued agency growth, we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client relationships and managing all work done on their behalf. If you are passionate about marketing and nurturing client relationships, helping them win through a mix of marketing tactics, this is a job for you.
You will manage all client marketing deliverables. The focus of this work includes content writing, SEO/SEM, website maintenance, and creating emails, design of marketing collateral, social media and more, all based on client deadlines. You’ll also manage specially design projects with other team members and subcontractors for items like campaign creation, graphic design and collateral development.
To be successful as our Account Manager, you will need to:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication,
- Have a proven track record of the development and implementation of client marketing plans
- Plan and direct client meetings, including taking notes and assign action items
- Understand and support search engine optimization strategies
- Create & enhance content marketing, SEO/SEM and social media strategies for clients
- Create content calendars for client blogs, website content, and marketing collateral
- Create, curate, and plan client content for client social media channels
- Create and send monthly reports for client deliverables, status updates and social media metrics
- Assist team with project management tasks and assign as needed
- Possess enthusiasm about marketing and supporting clients to be successful.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in account management or content marketing/SEO preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research, compare, and write informational and engaging content for clients,
- Ability to “Think Like a Customer” and develop marketing plans to attract new business for clients
- Work independently and take initiative to solve problems as they arise
- Utilize Asana project management tool to keep projects on track
- Lead, manage and hold other team members and subcontractors accountable for client deliverables including graphic design, website development, writers and more
- Conduct all client/vendor contact in a professional, highly ethical manner
- Be proactive in continuous learning of marketing, web marketing, and digital work
- Communicate directly and consistently with the team, including vendors and contractors, and
- Utilize the project management system to create and assign tasks to yourself and other team members
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position
- Commission structure for new business development
- Cell phone or Wi-Fi stipend provided up to $75/mo.
- Remote work is available and acceptable
- Office space available in Grand Rapids with free parking
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Quarterly Bonuses and company retreats
- Simple IRA plan with 3% company match after first year of employment
- Paid holidays are incorporated into our vacation approach in that we offer a flexible schedule, knowing our typical workday is not 8 to 5. Observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day (2 days)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day (2 days)
- Your Birthday
Interested? Apply Now!