We’re a boutique agency dedicated to digital marketing and websites that work to bring results for our clients. It is our client relationships that are at the heart and soul of what we do, and why we do it. They count on us to develop and implement their marketing strategies, as well as design, develop and optimize websites that deliver leads and sales for their businesses.
As a part of a smaller team, our employees wear a lot of hats, are asked to jump in to learn something new to help someone out. Work hours aren’t always 8-5, and sometimes we may work later on a project, but we also have the flexibility to schedule appointments and things we need throughout our days as well. Because life happens!
While we have a handful of dedicated super employees, we also have solid relationships with other firms that specialize in design, development, and more. Our team members have the opportunity to work with these teams as it relates to their projects too. Communication and follow up are very important in the work we do.
Working for RED66 Marketing
You’ve got to be really passionate about marketing and helping clients win through a mix of marketing tactics. Our goal is to create clients for life! Which means we must be easy to do work with. Our team acts as the single point of contact for clients who count on us to get things done and done well. Attention to detail, reporting on our work and always asking what else we can do are core to how we operate. We run on EOS and have an EOS coach who’s lead continuous improvement in how we operate and work with our clients. So, if you Get it, Want it and Have the Capacity to tackle this role, we want to talk with you. The same attention we put on our clients, we do for our team, too!
Open Positions Listed Below
Social Media Marketing Intern
Due to continued agency growth, we’re looking for a social media marketing intern to join our team. As a social media marketing specialist, you will be responsible for planning, creation and curation of social media content for multiple clients, in several channels. If you are passionate about social media marketing, PR and helping clients demonstrate their knowledge, culture and capabilities via social channels, this role is for you.
You will manage social media marketing deliverables. The focus of this work includes writing posts, curating informational and industry-related information by client, developing graphics with client images, (images, gifs, small videos, and more) all based on client content strategies.
- Assisting with the implementation and execution of social media marketing plans/tactics for both new and existing clients
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Creation of monthly social media reports using our social media platform (Sendible)
- Ideation and creation of social media content calendars and outlines
- Identify opportunities in social media channels by client
- Create, curate and manage social media channels for specific clients
- Create & enhance social media strategies for clients
- Assist team with project management tasks and assigning as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and some experience in marketing communications and social media marketing
- Comfortable working independently and taking initiative to figure things out
- Track time
- Utilize Asana Project management tool to keep projects on track
- Draft, schedule and post content in Sendible platform (Training provided)
- Ensure client approval before scheduling
- Regular monitoring, responding and engagement on behalf of clients
- $15 per hour
- Commission structure for new business development
- Cell phone or Wi-Fi stipend provided up to $25/mo.
- Remote work is available and acceptable
- Office space available in Grand Rapids with free parking
- Flexible schedules and partially paid holidays
- Birthday’s off, paid
Interested? Reach out today!