Due to continued agency growth, we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client relationships and managing all work done on their behalf. If you are passionate about marketing and nurturing client relationships, helping them win through a mix of marketing tactics, this is a job for you.
You will manage all client marketing deliverables. The focus of this work includes content writing, social media content creation and scheduling, website maintenance, and creating client marketing emails, all based on client deadlines. You’ll also manage other design projects with other team members and subcontractors for campaign creation, graphic design and collateral development.
To be successful as our Account Manager, you will need to:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication,
- Have a proven track record of the development and implementation of client marketing plans
- Plan and direct client meetings, including taking notes and assign action items
- Understand and support search engine optimization strategies
- Create & enhance content marketing, SEO/SEM and social media strategies for clients
- Create content calendars for client blogs, website content, and marketing collateral
- Create, curate, and plan client content for client social media channels
- Create and send monthly reports for client deliverables, status updates and social media metrics
- Assist team with project management tasks and assign as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in account management or content marketing/SEO preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to research, compare, and write informational and engaging content for clients,
- Ability to “Think Like a Customer” and develop marketing plans to attract new business for clients
- Work independently and take initiative to solve problems as they arise
- Utilize Asana project management tool to keep projects on track
- Lead, manage and hold other team members and subcontracts accountable for client deliverables including graphic design, website development, writers and more
- Possess enthusiasm about marketing and supporting clients to be successful.
- Conduct all client/vendor contact in a professional, highly ethical manner
- Be proactive in continuous learning of marketing, web marketing, and digital work
- Communicate directly and consistently with the team, including vendors and contractors, and
- Utilize the project management system to create and assign tasks to yourself and other team members
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position
- Commission structure for new business development
- Cell phone or Wi-Fi stipend provided up to $75/mo.
- Remote work is available and acceptable
- Office space available in Grand Rapids with free parking
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Paid holidays are incorporated into our vacation approach in that we offer a flexible schedule, knowing our typical workday is not 8 to 5. Observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day (2 days)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day (2 days)
- Your Birthday
About RED66 Marketing
RED66 Marketing has many long-standing clients in which we are an extension of their marketing team. In addition, we work with several businesses each year to create, develop and implement marketing strategies and company websites. While marketing and websites are everything to us, they are just a portion of what clients do every day. So, we work extremely hard to think like our clients and use their perspectives while helping to take away their burden of building and maintaining their websites. We support our clients any way we can and help them understand how things work.
Websites are HUB of our client marketing efforts. Our services include ongoing SEO/SEM, content creation, blogging, email marketing, social media marketing, website development and support, graphic design and more. We are a small, effective team, which works collaboratively with our clients to best meet their needs.
Working WITH Us
You’ve got to be really passionate about marketing and helping clients win through a mix of marketing tactics. Our goal is to create clients for life! Which means we must be easy to do work with. Our team acts as the single point of contact for clients who count on us to get things done and done well. Attention to detail, reporting on our work, and always asking what else we can do are core to how we operate. We run on EOS and have an EOS coach who’s lead continuous improvement in how we operate and work with our clients. So, if you Get it, Want it and Have the Capacity to tackle this role, we want to talk with you.
Interested? Apply Now!